ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit can student apply? need Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asif41553
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit can student apply? need Help

Post by Asif41553 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:41 pm

Actually my sister in law is EU National. I was on student visa afterthat I applied for Tier 2 but it was rejected due to company now my case is in appeal. Can I go for EU family permit on basis of extended family relation. Any help would be appreciated. She is supporting me uk as well.

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: EEA Family Permit can student apply? need Help

Post by Babajee85 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 am

where is she at the moment ?

Which country national she is ?

Obie
Ireland

Re: EEA Family Permit can student apply? need Help

Post by Obie » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:26 am

Asif41553 wrote:Actually my sister in law is EU National. I was on student visa afterthat I applied for Tier 2 but it was rejected due to company now my case is in appeal. Can I go for EU family permit on basis of extended family relation. Any help would be appreciated. She is supporting me uk as well.
Has she every provided financial or accommodation support to you when you lived in a country other than the UK?

Are you currently residing in her home at present or being supported by her?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors