ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa extension refused with removal notice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fola3
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa extension refused with removal notice

Post by fola3 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:45 am

Hello

I applied for extension of leave to remain in the UK on 1st April 2015 and completed all the application process. Two months after i submitted the application, i received a letter that my application was invalid because of out of date passport. I was told to submit a valid passport in ten working days which i did and sent royal mail special delivery and got the prove that it was receieved. I was also told to register my biometric information after the last one I did two years ago during the first extension. i also did this and complied with all the directives of Home Office. Last Thursday, two months and ten days after the submission of the application, I received all my documents excluding the old and the new passport with a letter to leave the UK in 14 days. The letter stated that they had notified me the refusal of my application and the timescale for administrative review which had now passed. The truth is I never received any letter from Home Office about the outcome of the application. Why would I ignore such letter which I had been eagerly waiting for two excruciating months and then ignore it, not even when the opportunity for administrative review was provided. Please I will appreciate your informed opinions and what I can do. Thanks

Go12
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 visa extension refused with removal notice

Post by Go12 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:47 am

Sorry to hear about this,
Can you tell were you self employed or employed when u applied for extension?did the HO mention in the letter that why they rejected your application?when did u first enter the Uk?
Plz gurus or moderators advice on his case
Thanks

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 visa extension refused with removal notice

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

I am not an expert but Can you go for court of appeal / Judicial review, get a good solicitor and immediately initiate a pre action protocol if possible.