ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Disturbing!!!3 Home Visits & 2 interviews! Help needed pls!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Disturbing!!!3 Home Visits & 2 interviews! Help needed pls!

Post by jbentley009 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:01 am

Hello the gurus;Obie,Vinny and Co.I have a pressing issue with urgent and insightful advice.Just for a recap,here under is my previous post:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 77778.html

And to summarise it;
I had 3 home visits from the UKBA,they never met my wife at home but me on 2different occasions.The first one,they inquired from the tenants as both of us were not at home.

After the 3rd visits,we were invited for an interview which we couldn't meet up with but provided medical proofs (wife's morning sickness due to pregnancy)and my student documents due to school activities(final exams) as at then.Interview was rescheduled for May which we attended but they (UKBA)couldn't grant the interview as they claimed I was being too aggressive.I only expressed concern as to how we were delayed on interview day and treated despite being preinformed of wife's health condition.We were turned back home without conducting the interview(from Liverpool to London).
Now it's over six month for the EEA1 and EEA2 application,I complained to the MP and called the HO to know the status of our application.Few days later,we received another letter re-inviting us for an interview.
My question is: Having breached the 6month rule processing time and denying us of interview during the visit,is there any legal justification for this action(reinviting for an interview)? Should we ignore and rather report to the EU appropriate body or UKBA complain Center as to what we have been subjected to?
I left my job just last month after working for 3month as I needed to source for a better job.Does the pay slips,P60 and P45 still valid enough to be presented to the HO as they requested it?

omonile

Re: Disturbing!!!3 Home Visits & 2 interviews! Help needed p

Post by omonile » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Please dnt rage against the machine.when you get what you want,you can then take them on.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:55 pm

The street I live there are a lot non EU nationals live with EU national and everyday I usually many times outside can see ukba enforcement team almost everyday which possibly mean that now they visit more than 1 times. Even one EU and non EU national live in my neighbour home where ukba 3 times came and interviewed EU national but non EU national was not home. EU national was not working since came nearly 1 year then ukba staff also given letter that EU national (Slovakian) to go home as you not working which I think is illegal but they doing that. But ukba team in now a days wondering around even on Sundays even on election day.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:39 am

UKBA HUNTER wrote:EU national was not working since came nearly 1 year then ukba staff also given letter that EU national (Slovakian) to go home as you not working
Not working for a year, how is he living on? On the state?
Now you understand why people are getting upset of the whole situation, and why the British will vote to get out of this EU open borders joke, but like in everything, some people like to abuse the system
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:25 am

What do you guys advise pls?

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:37 am

Nobody can know that what level of aggressiveness you did with them which of course was a silly act because it can further enable them to delay. But I think you should definitely go for interview with all the evidences you mentioned about your partner and you. Ask apology and tell that because of your EU partner health your mind temporarily was distracted. Try to be polite and apologised. During interview you can remind to caseworker about 6 month rule and its breach but again in polite and professional tone. For all that you need to have little actor skills which you can do rehearsal before interview.

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:10 am

UKBA HUNTER wrote:Nobody can know that what level of aggressiveness you did with them which of course was a silly act because it can further enable them to delay. But I think you should definitely go for interview with all the evidences you mentioned about your partner and you. Ask apology and tell that because of your EU partner health your mind temporarily was distracted. Try to be polite and apologised. During interview you can remind to caseworker about 6 month rule and its breach but again in polite and professional tone. For all that you need to have little actor skills which you can do rehearsal before interview.
Thank you UKBA HUNTER,I only asked why they kept delaying us as my wife wasn't feeling too well and when the officer turned a deaf ear,I made a move to take her picture as evidence.That was the height of it all before they invited Police to excuse us from the building.I would apologise once we get there.Thank you for the contribution.Would my payslip still be valid?Cheers!

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:36 am

I think interview can be strict because the caseworker might be keeping in mind your last behaviour and for that you will need to prepare very well especially acting skills. Don't yourself tell them your last time behaviour as they may forget and don't start apologise unless they start discuss your last behaviour. And don't disclose that your EU partner sick unless its necessary as because they may postpone interview. Just keep in mind that you are going for computer based exam where passing marks is 100% and that score comes with the matching answers of both partners.

And remember:
"If you want to shine like sun then you will have to burn like that"

All the best.

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:59 pm

UKBA HUNTER wrote:I think interview can be strict because the caseworker might be keeping in mind your last behaviour and for that you will need to prepare very well especially acting skills. Don't yourself tell them your last time behaviour as they may forget and don't start apologise unless they start discuss your last behaviour. And don't disclose that your EU partner sick unless its necessary as because they may postpone interview. Just keep in mind that you are going for computer based exam where passing marks is 100% and that score comes with the matching answers of both partners.

And remember:
"If you want to shine like sun then you will have to burn like that"

All the best.
I know it may be somewhat challenging but I would ensure I thread gently.I sincerely have nothing to hold back,we shall see out it all plays out.One question,judging from the excesses of the UKBA staffs,it appears to mean they can do and undo and go away with it.How can one curtail them? Which appropriate authorities can one report to?

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:56 am

Hi everyone,

While I welcome contributions from all, I would equally and specifically like to get the attention of the following Gurus as they have been part of the struggle with me long ago with their honest but frank advices and criticisms;Obie,noatjohn,UKBA HUNTER,Vinny,WEUsmileWEallsmile,ca.funke,Amber etc...

In summary, here are the details: I have been visiting the HO reporting centre every fortnight to sign. When I submitted my EEA application, my tier 4 was still valid. Along the line, we were invited for an interview where I acted up by being aggressive to the immigration officers due to delay in our interview time. We were both refused after few days from interview, we appealed and in-between, my EEA wife gave birth and we resubmitted the application for EEA 2 &3.My lawyer has scooped over £2200 from me including application, appeal etc. He claimed he withdrew the appeal before resubmitting the new EEA2 and EEA3(I think it is allowed to run both application and appeal under EU route),he equally claimed he challenged the HO on my reporting issue and that the HO are just trying to take vengeance due to my unruly behaviour during interview. To my dismay, I got a letter recently from the HM Tribunal on my appeal date which is like some months from now. My EEA2 & 3 application would be 6month in few days.

The good side, my EEA wife visited her country and did all registration of marriage in our names, registered my baby(birth cert. and social number ) and all the documents are notarised and duly signed by her country's immigration council.

My question is, since I have EEA2 & 3 applications pending and appeal running alongside, what sorts of sign does this portray? Should I cancel the appeal already knowing the HO has been cc’ed in the HM letter? I am aware the lawyer is a money-monger as he used all opportunities to solicit money. But this time, I have refused to dance to his tune because am financially drained and have got family (wife and kid) to prioritise my money on. My case is %100 genuine and have been living together with my wife for 2years and relationship span over 3years.Please,I need your advice because if refused the second time, I will rather decide going back to my country with family as I feel literally worthless here chasing shadows and not living the life I envisaged for my family. It appears like a mirage!

Thanks for taking time out to read...

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:16 am

???

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat May 07, 2016 12:21 pm

jbentley009 wrote:???
Suggest ditch the solicitor.

And keep it frosty.
Good luck.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:37 am

Thanks much Noatjohn.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun May 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Pursue appeal and make new application. Whichever one comes first is fine ..

I think the appeal has a realistic prospect of success.

Home Office are twisted. I have seem cases were families with child are refused, but at tribunal these cases are always allowed. So live appeal in place. If residence card is granted, then appeal will lapse.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jbentley009 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:52 am

Thank you Obie and Noatjohn,just one last question.What are your takes on the fortnight reporting at the HO?What step do you think I should take in stopping it?

Thanks