ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Application with 4 Dependents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 2 Application with 4 Dependents

Post by GondalUK » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi All Members,

I am new here and I have seen that lot of people here are experienced and lot of people applied their Tier 2 VISAs already. I want advice from experienced members regarding my situation.

Current Status: Tier 4 (Just completed my MSc in Artificial Intelligence with Robotics)
Current VISA Expiry: 30 October 2015

I have an offer from a software development company with excellent salary package. I want to apply for Tier 2 my self and my 4 dependents who are in Pakistan, all at the same time. Following are the questions I want to ask:

1- It would be good to apply for myself and my dependents at the same time or should I apply myself 1st and my dependents after that?
2- How much is minimum salary requirements for 4 dependents (My wife and 3 kids)?

I already arranged all documentation and I have arrangement of maintenance funds for myself and my 4 dependents. Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks,
Masood

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 2 Application with 4 Dependents

Post by iworker » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 am

1. well u wont be able to appy together since u are here and they are in pakistan. Suggest u get the visa first and then apply for them in pakistan.
2. there is no salary requirement to support dependent of temporary migrant (like yourself).

3. u have to maintain 930 +(4x630) for 3 months to show as maintenance, for their visa.