ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting to Immigration Officer T4 Heathrow

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

snc
Newly Registered

Reporting to Immigration Officer T4 Heathrow

Post by snc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:00 am

Hi,
I was just after advice, my wife had her spouse visa curtailed (TOEIC ISSUE) and granted temporay admission.
We have a appeal hearing in October in the meantime she has been asked to report to an inmigration officer at Heathrow Terminal 4 next week.
On her temporary admission it says she is liable to be detained, i am extremly worried they will detain her when we go to report.
What happens when you report to the immigration officer?
Will i be able to sit with her when they interview her?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

vinny

Re: Reporting to Immigration Officer T4 Heathrow

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:10 am

Perhaps she should go with a legal representative?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

atmone
- thin ice -

Re: Reporting to Immigration Officer T4 Heathrow

Post by atmone » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm

It is OK. Do worry too much.

I experienced same issue. Call before you go. Just tell the officer you have lodged the appeal and the exact hearing date. The officer may give you another temporary admission to that date.