ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa Application for Parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sohail_e
Newly Registered

Visit Visa Application for Parents

Post by sohail_e » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Dear All

I am a British Citizen and I am planing to invite my parents to visit me in UK fro Pakistan.
My question is about the proof of financial ties they need to submit along with their application.

The are planing to submit followings

1) Bank statement
2) Savings
3) Proof of Pension
4) Land registry for their property

My question is.............do they also need to explain their bank transactions i.e., source of income?
They usually get money from their kids in cash. So, do they have to explain it in covering letter or simple bank statement would be sufficient.?

Thanks in Advance!!

shazia786

Re: Visit Visa Application for Parents

Post by shazia786 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Sohail_e

I will follow your post to see whatal responses are received. I am in a similar situation and not sure what to do.
In first instance we have written letter from the children that they guve money to their parents as a way of support and culture of Pakistan. But they do not have a bank account or anything else in their names other than the proparty1 and farm which is in the husbands name