ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Option to choose in SET (O) form and IHS Surcharge

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidhray
Newly Registered

Option to choose in SET (O) form and IHS Surcharge

Post by sidhray » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 am

Dear All,

I am having my ILR appointment on 29th June. Both I and my dependants entered the UK on 28 March 2010. I am on Tier 2 ICT visa. Can someone please help to answer my following queries:

a) In the SET (O) form, in the section where I need to choose under which category I am applying for indefinite leave to remain, do I need to choose only "Tier 2 migrant" or both "Tier 2 migrant" and "Tier 2 dependant" options?

b) Since we are applying for ILR, do my dependants need to pay for Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)?

Thanks,
Sidhartha

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Re: Option to choose in SET (O) form and IHS Surcharge

Post by rukmesh » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:47 pm

1. I think this section only asks about the main applicant, so it should be Tier 2 Migrant
2. There is no Health surcharge for ILR applicants.

Good luck

sidhray
Newly Registered

Re: Option to choose in SET (O) form and IHS Surcharge

Post by sidhray » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Thank you for clarifying that :-)

Regards,
Sidhartha