ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship still wating since 2011.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Love211

Citizenship still wating since 2011.

Post by Love211 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi all

Please help me here what should i do i am waiting since 2011 and i do have only 2 over speed fine from court one from 2005 nd 200 euro nd one in 2013 nd 350 euro was payed in full . last years the send me latter nd hold my application for one year until now this time frame over nd the send me latter and asking for more documents same as i already give them before but any way i send it back next day now i waited 4 week then i send email yesterday to find out did the get my documents and how long i have to wait more etc sorry bit long line but u all now if u waiting since 2011 nd how u feel please kindly only replay if some one do help here for my next step there replay yesterday /

Dear xxxxxxxx

Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Niall xxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

KingdomMan

Re: Citizenship still wating since 2011.

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Love211 wrote:Hi all

Please help me here what should i do i am waiting since 2011 and i do have only 2 over speed fine from court one from 2005 nd 200 euro nd one in 2013 nd 350 euro was payed in full . last years the send me latter nd hold my application for one year until now this time frame over nd the send me latter and asking for more documents same as i already give them before but any way i send it back next day now i waited 4 week then i send email yesterday to find out did the get my documents and how long i have to wait more etc sorry bit long line but u all now if u waiting since 2011 nd how u feel please kindly only replay if some one do help here for my next step there replay yesterday /

Dear xxxxxxxx

Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Niall xxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division
No need to worry again as you've served your punishment out already. Your application process has been reactivated and now continues to be processed which is good news for you. It won't be too long for you to get your approval again since you already sent the required documentation and its been confirmed too and a submission to the minister is under way. Looks all bright for you and maybe in 1 - 3 months time your application will be brought to finality for an approval. Good luck while you patiently wait.!

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:06 am

With all due respect, some use of punctuation, so as to break down a paragraph, into understandable sentences, would be of great help. :roll:

DiegoUK

Post by DiegoUK » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 am

What do you get from being an mule to people on this forum who often do not use English as their primary language?