ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

searching australia-immigrants

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tweety210
Newly Registered

searching australia-immigrants

Post by tweety210 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:45 pm

Hello,
I'm from Germany. I have to write a "Facharbeit" (I don't know a word for this in english) for school. I have 1/2 year to write it and I decided for "immigration in australia". I would really like to put in some reports on one's experiences to point problems, experiences, expectations, suprises etc. So I hope to find someone who immigrated to australia (maybe someone from Germany, but that is not as important) and would like to help me. I would never put in any names or something like that. But it would be interesting to find out something "real". I'm thinking about immigrating to Australia so the theme is something I'm really inetrested in.
I hope for an answer. Maybe you do not want to write it down in this forum, so I could give you my e-mail adress. Report to me, please.
Thank you,
Anja

Moheb
Newly Registered

Post by Moheb » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi Tweety
I've immigrated to Australia about 3 years ago and decided to build a website all about life in Australia and what to expect and explaining what it's like, it's called http://www.FreeHegra.com

If you have any questions at all that can help with your assignment please feel free to post them in the discussions forum area of http://www.FreeHegra.com

All the best and good luck !