ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA (PR)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tonujax
Newly Registered

EEA (PR)

Post by Tonujax » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi, I am filling out the 127 page eea forms for me and my wife can we send both forms in one envelop with all supporting evidence or do I send one person's form first then the other when the first has been returned. Please advise. Thanks

Imshzd

Re: EEA (PR)

Post by Imshzd » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:56 am

Tonujax wrote:Hi, I am filling out the 127 page eea forms for me and my wife can we send both forms in one envelop with all supporting evidence or do I send one person's form first then the other when the first has been returned. Please advise. Thanks
Sent together

Tonujax
Newly Registered

Post by Tonujax » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Ok thanks

Gomjaba

Post by Gomjaba » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm

I just filled out mine and it does actually state you should

a. Fill out the forms for the two of you
b. Post both at the same time
and more importantly
c. cross reference the forms

Page 17 :
Other family members of the EEA national applying at the same time as you
1.30 If you have a partner or other family members or relatives applying for European residence documentation at the same time as you, please enter their details in the table on the following page. This will help us keep your applications together. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary.
Please note that each family member must complete their own application form and pay the specified application fee.
We strongly recommend that you enclose all applications in the same envelope if you want them to be considered together.
Make sure you read every line in that form even if it appears to be irrelevant - otherwise you might miss details such as this (but at least you asked here)