ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa and relationship breakdown

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilici
Newly Registered

Post by adilici » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Members, I seek advice concercing my case please.
im married to british citizen since january 2010 came to UK in august 2011 on spouse visa so still under old rules. i applied for ILR in 2013 got refused because i had a caution. now the caution is cleared i can apply for Ilr next month as my extension is expiring soon. the issue is that my wife left the house and saying shes staying with family and i found out she was talking to another man. now she doesnt want sign for my application next month. is there anything i can do to stay i been living here 4 years now with her and married for over 5 year.? can anyway advice. i m confused dont know what to do? thanks

adilici
Newly Registered

Post by adilici » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi Members, I seek advice concercing my case please.
im married to british citizen since january 2010 came to UK in august 2011 on spouse visa so still under old rules. i applied for ILR in 2013 got refused because i had a caution. now the caution is cleared i can apply for Ilr next month as my extension is expiring soon. the issue is that my wife left the house and saying shes staying with family and i found out she was talking to another man. now she doesnt want sign for my application next month. is there anything i can do to stay i been living here 4 years now with her and married for over 5 year.? can anyone advice. i m confused dont know what to do? thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: spouse visa and relationship breakdown

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Any kids?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

adilici
Newly Registered

Post by adilici » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 pm

no kids

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Only options then I think are student visa, T2 work permit or T1 Entrepreneur.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 pm

adilici wrote:Hi Members, I seek advice concercing my case please.
im married to british citizen since january 2010 came to UK in august 2011 on spouse visa so still under old rules. i applied for ILR in 2013 got refused because i had a caution. now the caution is cleared i can apply for Ilr next month as my extension is expiring soon. the issue is that my wife left the house and saying shes staying with family and i found out she was talking to another man. now she doesnt want sign for my application next month. is there anything i can do to stay i been living here 4 years now with her and married for over 5 year.? can anyway advice. i m confused dont know what to do? thanks

Try to speak to her one on one and explain your situations to her because she's vital for your application being successful since you are applying for ILR and UKBA want to be sure your relationship is still subsisting.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 pm

adilici wrote:no kids
Do not duplicate post my friend.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 pm

TODMATT wrote:
adilici wrote:Hi Members, I seek advice concercing my case please.

Try to speak to her one on one and explain your situations to her because she's vital for your application being successful since you are applying for ILR and UKBA want to be sure your relationship is still subsisting.
But it isn't subsisting, that's plain to see.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

@Wanderer....Yes, you are right it isn't.