ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jlast10
Newly Registered

Documents for Tier 2

Post by jlast10 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:37 pm

I'm an American applying for a Tier 2 Employer Sponsored Visa. Is there a list of documents and information I'll need to provide as part of the process? The UK government website has the short list below, but I'm guessing there's more. Thanks
a current passport or other valid travel identification
a passport-sized colour photograph
bank statements showing you’ve had at least £945 in savings continuously over the last 90 days, or your sponsor’s certification that they can support and accommodate you for the first month you’re employed
proof that you meet the English requirement
your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.

You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English or Welsh.

hrm12
Newly Registered

Re: Documents for Tier 2

Post by hrm12 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Those documents are what you need. May be a additional letter from your sponsor company with CoS number and your salary stated on it can be helpful.

venkatasureshs

Re: Documents for Tier 2

Post by venkatasureshs » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Mostly covered.. That will do.
To be on safer side, Get the Job Offer document .