ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 and Critical Skills WP Together

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uberneo
Newly Registered

Stamp 4 and Critical Skills WP Together

Post by uberneo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi All,

Around 3 months before I had made an application to INIS (Dublin) for granting me Stamp 4 since my 5 years on General WP were going to complete in June.
Side by side I have applied for my Critical Skills WP.

So last week I have got my Critical Skills WP for next 2 years and I have went to Garda Office (Cork) to get Stamp , they gave me Stamp 1. Thats fine with me as of now because in next 2 months my 60 months on Stamp 1 will be completed and I will get Stamp 4.

But today I got a letter from INIS dublin for the application which I had made 3 months before , giving me the Stamp 4 on temporary basis for 1 year.

Now the questions is that shall I go with that letter to Garda and based on that ask for Stamp 4 or wait for next 2 months and get it based on completion of my 60 months.
After 60 months will I get Stamp 4 for 1 year ?

Also If I get Stamp 4 now then what should i do with my new Critical Skill WP , do I need to return in back?

Any suggestions.

Cheers