ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complaint or Appeal?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPQueries

Complaint or Appeal?

Post by HSMPQueries » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:17 pm

I was just informed that my HSMP application was rejected as I did not provide 12 separate Wage Slips.

In my company the wage slips are provided on a fiscal year cumulative basis. ie. April to March. Therefore I provided 2 wage slips, one for the period April 2006 till March 2007 and another one with details for salary from April 2007 till July 2007 on a month by month basis with a gross, net and deductions break-up.

I had clearly stated that on my covering letter. I had provided a stamped and signed wage slip along with a stamped and signed bank statement which clearly states the the name of the company where I was receiving my salary.

Besides this, I even provide the directors business card for reference.

Please advise any next steps; appeal or complaint? Re-applying is pretty much an option I would not like to go for.

Cheers!!!