ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

return of documents within a week

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pakhtoon 1
Newly Registered

return of documents within a week

Post by pakhtoon 1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:50 pm

I have applied for citizenship on 3rd March and I have requested my documents last Friday 26 June and I got them today...does that mean they are considering my case right now because they sent my documents so fast

meb4ne1
United Kingdom

Re: return of documents within a week

Post by meb4ne1 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 pm

That is their normal processing time. I got mine in 7 days as well but my application is still pending.

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Wxactly. I requested back my certificate of my husband's application. Got it within a few days. That was 2 months ago. Still no approval yet. So it means nothing!

rella5

Post by rella5 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi guys,
They are requesting BRP card as part of the application which to me is an issue..Can you request this back or you have to wait till a decision is made??

Will be stuck in one job if you cant provide to employers...

Pls , whats the process??

graja03
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by graja03 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:01 am

Hi Guys,
I have applied my citizenship by post (biggest stupid mistake i've ever made) on April 15,2015.

Then I requested by documents back on July 15, 2015 as needed for emergency travel outside UK.

When i submit my application in the end it asked to withdrawing application as part of returning all original documents back. (i have selected not withdrawing application in the first page).

Probably, you guys are gone through these process as well. Do you guys think, is this normal?

Does that mean, still i got to make a fresh (new) application for citizenship again?

any thoughts appreciated.

thanks

ram

jaweb
Member of Standing

Post by jaweb » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:13 am

[quote="graja03"]Hi Guys,
I have applied my citizenship by post (biggest stupid mistake i've ever made) on April 15,2015.

Then I requested by documents back on July 15, 2015 as needed for emergency travel outside UK.

When i submit my application in the end it asked to withdrawing application as part of returning all original documents back. (i have selected not withdrawing application in the first page).

Probably, you guys are gone through these process as well. Do you guys think, is this normal?

It is normal. Do not worry!

Does that mean, still i got to make a fresh (new) application for citizenship again?

any thoughts appreciated.

thanks

ram[/quote]

graja03
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by graja03 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:14 pm

thanks Jaweb

I can assume that, if HO returned all my original docs. they don't consider my application for citizenship application.

So, in future, Have i got to make new application?

sorry to bother again

regards
ram