ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration decision

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vskathir
Newly Registered

Immigration decision

Post by vskathir » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:06 pm

I recieived immigration decision from first tier tribunal but I am not able conclude about decision please anyone can you tell me meaning and messages from the decision

Thanks

Decision and Reasons:

The legal burden of proof is on the appellant. He can succeed in his appeal relative to his application (if it is validly brought) if he satisfies the tribunal, on balance of probabilities relating to issues of fact, that one of the statutory grounds of appeals is made out. The burden of proof is upon the appellant; and the relevant date for testing the position is as at date of hearing

secret.simon

Re: Immigration decision

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:09 am

Is that the whole decision or is there more to it?

This sounds like the first paragraph only. You may want to show us the whole judgment for us to advise you