ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help of Icome and expediture section - Family Visitor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karankun

Need help of Icome and expediture section - Family Visitor

Post by karankun » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:08 am

Hi Admins and senior menbers

I am filling up the form for my Mom's visitor visa. Need your help regarding the Income and expenditure section. She has the property on her name and gets rent every month. I am paying for her trip. Can you please let me know if I have filled the questions mentioned below correctly. The main doubt is in the cost of flights. If I am paying should tha tbe 0 or £500. Please help.

Income and Expenditure

Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares? Do you have savings, properties or other income, for example from stocks and shares?
Ans - Yes

Please Enter Details Please enter details
Total Monthly Income From Amount in GBP(£)
Ans - Properties and Rents 250

How much do you spend each month on living costs? How much do you spend each month in GBP(£) on living costs?
Ans - £100

How much of your total monthly income is given to your family members and other dependants? How much of your total monthly income in GBP(£) is given to family members and other dependents?
Ans - 0

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)? What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)?
Ans - 0

The total amount of money you have for this trip
Ans - 2000

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets
Ans - 500

The cost of your accommodation The cost of your accommodation
Ans - 0

The cost of your living expenses The cost of your living expenses
Ans - 0

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?
Ans - Yes

Please select what the relationship is of the person who is contributing to the payment for your trip?
Ans - Son

How much will they be paying towards your trip (in GBP £)?
Ans - 3500

Please explain why they are paying towards the cost of your trip?
Ans - My son wants me to visit and stay with him in UK and he wants to sponsor the trip.

What is the total amount in GBP(£)? What is the total cost of your trip, including money others may be giving you, in GBP(£)
Ans - 3500

karankun

Re: Need help of Icome and expediture section - Family Visit

Post by karankun » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi All

If anyone can help on the query above that would be great.

Cheers