ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU FAM, permanent residence application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lisey
Newly Registered

EU FAM, permanent residence application

Post by lisey » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi all,
Any help would be highly appreciated. My 5 year EU Fam residency stamp will be expiring in the next 6 months and my spouse has declined any assistance in the renewal of my stamp because we have not been living together since last year due to lots of disagreements. He has relocated south side of the Republic where he is working, though I have the full custody of our two children. Our children were born here in Ireland with Irish passport.
I am due to apply for permanent residence, but he is very uncooperative, I will be grateful if I could be enlightened how to go about this. Next week will make it 5 years of residency. Your help is appreciated.

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Re: EU FAM, permanent residence application

Post by Leinsterimmig » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:25 am

Hi,

There are a few options open to you so there is no need to worry :-)
As the EU citizen is still in the State and exercising rights, you still have a right to be in the State.
When did you marry your sposue?
When did you come to Ireland originally?
Do you have evidence of your spouse working in the State for any 5 year period?

If you do not wish to make these details public, you can email me at the email address below.

Regards,

Leinster Immigration
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum