ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help need

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HITS123

Urgent help need

Post by HITS123 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Dear members

I need your urgent help. I am applying 2nd time enterprenur visa as my first application been rejected with team application. Now I am reapplying with my own 11 July 2014 rule for PSW. my question i am showing my x partner money which is in his personal bank account as third party funding. What documents I need for third party funding and do I need my name on his bank statement? What other documents need for third party sponsor?

Any help much appreciated?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent help need

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Thought you were applying and qualified under 10 years long residence?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/member/HITS123/posts/

Also, another users posts identical to yours. Are you posting under two different usernames?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/member/hir123/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HITS123

Post by HITS123 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:00 pm

This questions I am asking behalf of my partner as she is going to reapply however I am still company director/partner.

Pls advised your value answer.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:30 pm

Are these both your usernames I have listed?

If you are asking for advice on behalf of someone else, you should state the fact otherwise it becomes confusing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.