ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visa rejected for not showing assets.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nchadha
Newly Registered

Parents Visa rejected for not showing assets.

Post by nchadha » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi,

my parents visa been rejected because they didnt show the assets in India even when i was sponsoring the whole trip also on the rejection letter was mentioned that they were applying for 6 months which is a maximum time allowed. Now applying for 4 months and have send 6 months pay slip bank statement, mortgage statement, copy of passport licence. i hope this should be enough, Also have asked parents to show their pension income and assets in india. this is kind of crazy just been charged £85 for each and no option to appeal or submit more documents. UK deficit seems to be filled by visa fees.

On serious note what hope these documents should be enough? And in terms of declaration do i need to mention when filling the application again that the visa was rejected in UK and for what? Also do i need to attach the rejection letter with a reply on all clauses for which the visa is rejected. I am now bit over cautious?

would appreciate if someone can provide guidance

coolwind
United Kingdom

Re: Parents Visa rejected for not showing assets.

Post by coolwind » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:10 pm

The visa applicants have to demonstrate that they intend to return to their home country after their visit and will not take up employment in UK. The property documents and pension income are a good evidence of ties to home country and financial status.
Make sure that your parents submit their own bank statements as well with a good amount of savings. If your parents have any other family ties in India like your brother, sister etc. , it would be good to mention that as well in a cover letter.

The focus will be primarily on your parents' documents and your documents will be considered after your parents' documents are found satisfactory. So, a strong evidence of assets and finance is required by the visa applicants.
In the form, you have to mention that the visa was rejected previously and provide the reasons. The rejection letter would be handy as it will explain the situation clearly.