ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kratos
Newly Registered

General Query

Post by Kratos » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:46 pm

I am a newbie here. Lots of useful info. I would appreciate if someone experienced can clarify some of the doubts i have in my mind.

Academic Qualifications
I hold a Masters degree - MCA from Mumbai university. But i understand that(being a professional degree) may have to provide the letter from NARIC for proving the equivalence to a UK Masters. How do acquire the Letter from Naric? if i have to ?

One the Posts i read this:

1) Original Masters Degree Certificate. This is Fine.
2) Original Masters Degree Provisional Certificate - Will this suffice; Any idea how much time i might take to get this certificate from the university, as i don't have it.
3) Original three years memorandum of marks - This is the 3 cumulative marksheet ?

Past Earnings Category. - Not shown in the wage slips ?

Can i include Meal Vouchers.
As this particular part is only shown in the appraisal letter and not reflected in the wage slips and bank statements.

Also medical Reimbursement is not paid until is claimed. Will it become part of the gross earnings as it is not reflected on to to the wage slips until it is claimed.

Also when the amount is claimed - Wage slips doesn't show it but the amount is credited to the account: IS that fine since wage slip Net amount and amount credited would be different in this case.? I saw one of the post which said they dont accept this differrence.

This is what i have done to evaluate my earnings for my past 12 months.
CTC1/12(months) +Bonus(if applicable) + CTC2/12(months) + Bonus(applicable) for individual months.
Where CTC1(before march) and CTC2(after march)
I am considering to take into account 6 months(2006-07) and 6 months of (2007-08 )
When CTC is considered - In my case
there are 3 components(gratuity + Meal Vouchers and Medical Reimbursement) which is not reflected in wage slips and bank statements. Though this is there in the appraisal letter( in this case 2).

I dont have lot extra points to take risk with my evaluation.- Just touching 80.

Thanks in advance.

purplepple

Re: General Query

Post by purplepple » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:37 am

Re academic qualifications, you don't have to get a comparability letter. But I guess it would help. Go to www.naric.org.uk if you want to request for a comparability letter. Re transcript of grades, you don't need to submit if you have the original certificates.

Re allowances not declared in wage slips, it will not be considered by HO (see page 27, point 32 of Previous Earnings section of the HSMP guidelines version 09.08.07)

Kratos wrote:I am a newbie here. Lots of useful info. I would appreciate if someone experienced can clarify some of the doubts i have in my mind.

Academic Qualifications
I hold a Masters degree - MCA from Mumbai university. But i understand that(being a professional degree) may have to provide the letter from NARIC for proving the equivalence to a UK Masters. How do acquire the Letter from Naric? if i have to ?

One the Posts i read this:

1) Original Masters Degree Certificate. This is Fine.
2) Original Masters Degree Provisional Certificate - Will this suffice; Any idea how much time i might take to get this certificate from the university, as i don't have it.
3) Original three years memorandum of marks - This is the 3 cumulative marksheet ?

Past Earnings Category. - Not shown in the wage slips ?

Can i include Meal Vouchers.
As this particular part is only shown in the appraisal letter and not reflected in the wage slips and bank statements.

Also medical Reimbursement is not paid until is claimed. Will it become part of the gross earnings as it is not reflected on to to the wage slips until it is claimed.

Also when the amount is claimed - Wage slips doesn't show it but the amount is credited to the account: IS that fine since wage slip Net amount and amount credited would be different in this case.? I saw one of the post which said they dont accept this differrence.

This is what i have done to evaluate my earnings for my past 12 months.
CTC1/12(months) +Bonus(if applicable) + CTC2/12(months) + Bonus(applicable) for individual months.
Where CTC1(before march) and CTC2(after march)
I am considering to take into account 6 months(2006-07) and 6 months of (2007-08 )
When CTC is considered - In my case
there are 3 components(gratuity + Meal Vouchers and Medical Reimbursement) which is not reflected in wage slips and bank statements. Though this is there in the appraisal letter( in this case 2).

I dont have lot extra points to take risk with my evaluation.- Just touching 80.

Thanks in advance.

g_nisha
Newly Registered

Post by g_nisha » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:53 am

Hi,

You have mentioned that any reimbursement thht is not on salary slip is not considered for HSMP. But in my case, altough my reimbursements are not mentioned in my salary slip but there is a different reimbursement slip from my company on which the amount claimed for medical reimbursements and other reimbursements is shown. In that case will it be included in my salary. And in case it is not considered as part of salary, then there will be a difference in amount mentioned in my salary slip and amount credited to bank account. Say as per my salary slip my amount is 20000 and 10000 is mentioned on reimbursement slip. And amount credited to my bank account is now 20000+10000 (30000). Will this make any difference.

Could you please clarify.