ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where to send additional HSMP documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

technician

Where to send additional HSMP documents

Post by technician » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:09 am

Hi all

I am out of country applicant. My application number is 021XXX reached Doncaster july 2004.

Since my application is in the queue, I want to send some more original evidences in support of my application by post.

ALso please tell me Shall I need to fax those letters to the home office in addition to sending them by post??

Kindly give me the address and the phone number, Fax number where to send such letters.

Thanks all forum members
Team work- Nurturing Talents

shuma_shayan

address

Post by shuma_shayan » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:47 am

the additional documtns must be sent to the following address
HSMP Team
Work Permits UK
Home Office
Level 4
Milton House
Charter Row
Sheffield
S1 4NX

take care

jellyrim
Newly Registered

Post by jellyrim » Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:41 pm

a further question:
If additional documents are submitted, will relevant points be added? For example, if I get a job during the application will I get the 10 points after sending HSMP the job offer? Any fee needed?
Thank you~

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:20 pm

I dont think so. You will only get marked on points that were true at your time of applying. the additional information you are sending should be to used as further evidence for points for which you would have claimed points for already.
also as far as i understand i you dont get any points for a job offer, if you get a job offer you can use that for a couuple of things, 1) to show that you can continue your career in the UK (which is not a point scoring item but still very important) and 2) you can use the job offer to get your application on the 'urgent' folder where they will hopefully process it quicker

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:39 am

Based on the discussion in the forum, I feel that I should send the Organization Chart and couple of other documents to Home office just to support my existing points claimed. Do you think Home office will count that as evidence?

All seniors please reply