ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLP REFUSED WITH RIGHT OF APPEAL OUTSIDE UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nonny123
Newly Registered

FLP REFUSED WITH RIGHT OF APPEAL OUTSIDE UK

Post by nonny123 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi all

Desperate need help and advise. I was first granted my visa on the 27.06.2005 but entered the UK on the 27.07.2005 with a 2 year holiday maker+6yrs as a student and 2 Tier 1.

My question is I have never been out of the country or stayed illegal I recently applied for FLP in January for private life under the human rights so I can complete my 10 year just today I have received a refusal with right to appeal after I have left the UK. My 10 year is complete in the next 2 wks what is the right thing to do I need urgent help.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLP REFUSED WITH RIGHT OF APPEAL OUTSIDE UK

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:01 pm

You could have applied or varied your application to SET(LR) 28 days before 27 July 2015, so roughly on 29th or 30th June.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ditima98

Post by Ditima98 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:49 pm

*CROO1, does it mean all FLR (FP) and FLR (O) applications, even those made before April 2015 once refused, the right of Appeal will be outside the UK? I have asked because this seem to be the general trend now.
ditima

nonny123
Newly Registered

Post by nonny123 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:26 pm

My aim was to send my application to vary on the of 30th June, but my solicitor was against it she told me not to take that risk and she said we will send it on the 27th of July. She told me that you can only send it 28 days only when you still have a valid visa.

I need help asp what to do next

Thank You

nonny123
Newly Registered

Post by nonny123 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 pm

CR001 wrote:You could have applied or varied your application to SET(LR) 28 days before 27 July 2015, so roughly on 29th or 30th June.
Can someone advice me what's the best option to consider, after FLP refusal with 2 weeks to qualify for 10 year LR.

tajammul77

Post by tajammul77 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 am

u can apply for set lr within 28 days of refusal...once u reach 10 years minus 28 days...straight away apply for set lr...

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:03 pm

To be sincere you are your own lawyer, all this lawyer's just give wrong advice you are entitled since last month, you should have apply for your ilr. however that is gone way forward now. You can send your ILR in now, you can even make same day application. Use Sheffield premium centre it looks like they are familiar with application with the applicant passport being with home office. I was there myself and there was no fuss about my passport or English test not being with the form.

Note: You might not receive the application same day.

Also you can not make a new application while on 3c&3d, so you have to wait for your appeal right to lapse, but this one they are saying leave before you appeal there might be some changes, if not then they will tell you on the letter sent to you the date your right to appeal will lapse and your 28 days grace will start then make your application.

Start making your own decision now, because all you will be hearing from your lawyer is, is not possible.