ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment History in Naturalisation Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naresh25
Newly Registered

Employment History in Naturalisation Form

Post by naresh25 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Hello,

Can a senior member / Gurus help me out in filling Application form for Naturalisation.

As I am using May 2015 version form there is a section for Employment history of previous 10 years.

I dont have the exact information of dates, so i had contacted HMRC and they were able to provide me details for the past 6 years and they said that they dont keep records before that.

What should i do now as i remember the Employers where i had worked but not the dates and years and also during my Student period i had worked various number of places (temporary jobs for a week or month...) which i do not remember everything that i had worked 9 years ago.

Can some one please help me out in this matter as i had to get Naturalisation done inorder to continue in my job.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Employment History in Naturalisation Form

Post by fwd079 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Personally I would mention as much as I can remember. You can refer the periods through bank statements, payslips and other sources. Good luck.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.