ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Child - Mothers name issue Birth Cert.

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ik1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Dependent Child - Mothers name issue Birth Cert.

Post by ik1234 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:59 am

Hello,

I am applying for my son's Tier 2 Dependent Visa application by post and I would be submitting my sons birth certificate as well as he was born in the UK. When we were registering with the NHS we gave my wife's name along with my surname instead of what it is in the passport. All her NHS documents are based on that now and we got our son's birth registration certificate on that name and it does show that the maiden name is there. However on her passport her surname is still her maiden name. Now I'm applying for my sons visa today and I'm left clueless on what to do in this situation. Can anybody please reply to me as soon as possible? Really need to get this sorted today.

Many thanks.

ik1234
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Child - Mothers name issue Birth Cert.

Post by ik1234 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Can anyone reply to me please. Its really important for me to know how I can approach this.