ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no visa copies or exact dates please suggest

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrvemuri

no visa copies or exact dates please suggest

Post by mrvemuri » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Dear All Board members and mod's

I am due to apply for ILR LR in a month, the problem is I did not remember the exact dates for the visa extensions and also I do not have the copies of few biometric id cards. Is this will be a problem. All my extensions are on time. Please some one help on this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

mnaeem126
inactive

Re: no visa copies or exact dates please suggest

Post by mnaeem126 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:03 pm

What document do you have then showing your visa?

mrvemuri

Post by mrvemuri » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 pm

[quote="mnaeem126"]What document do you have then showing your visa?[/quo4te]

Thanks for the reply mnaeem.

I have my old passport and the new one, which contains the exit and entry stamps.
I just don't find one of the extension biometric card photocopy. Other than that I do have all the other previous biometric cards photocopies.

Regards

mnaeem126
inactive

Post by mnaeem126 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:28 pm

If you have got the current BRP then it is fine. You dont need previous BRP card photocopies and you dont need to remember the dates of extension as this not asked anywhere in the form, if I ma not wrong. You can say in the cover letter that the previous BRP been submitted with the previous applications. Home Office already having you record.

mrvemuri

Post by mrvemuri » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 am

mnaeem126 wrote:If you have got the current BRP then it is fine. You dont need previous BRP card photocopies and you dont need to remember the dates of extension as this not asked anywhere in the form, if I ma not wrong. You can say in the cover letter that the previous BRP been submitted with the previous applications. Home Office already having you record.
Many thanks for the information.