ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted on Wednesday the 15th July 2015 @ Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zsubhan
Newly Registered

ILR Granted on Wednesday the 15th July 2015 @ Croydon PEO

Post by zsubhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:53 am

Dear All, Assalam O Alikum,

I am writing to inform You that I have been granted my ILR along with my wife as my dependent, yesterday on 15th July at the Croydon PEO ALHAMDULILLAAH. I would like to share my story so that it can give idea to other people having the same situation.

I got my Tier 1 General Visa on August 2010 with £ 18000/- PAYE and £ 17500/- with Self-Employment by post and then the one and only extension was done at Croydon PEO on 31st july 2012 with around £ 20,000/- from Employment and £ 20,000/- as a director of a Limited CO. My 4 years and 11 months were going to be completed in 15th July 2015 so I booked an appointment on the same date which was yesterday, as I am not a person who waits for the last moment to apply as things in this country can change over night (just like the weather here).

This time the Income I claimed was £ 35, 505/- and was entirely from Employment, actually from 5 different employments in one Year. So, I booked the appointment of 08:00 am in the morning and was outside the Croydon Office at 07:20 am. Waited outside around 20 minutes and then was allowed entry along with my Wife and 2 children. Just would like to mention that both my children a boy (3 years old) and a girl (14 months old) are born in UK and have never traveled outside UK, so they have not applied with Me and My wife.

After entering the building I saw a lot of staff helping me as my wife was using buggy and I was carrying my son in my lap, all the staff was helpful and trying to get us inside quickly as possible. After spending 5 minutes for airport style security I was sent to the 3rd floor and was asked to wait in the cafeteria. at 07:55 a lady came and told that the Token counter is open so we made our way to there. I was called at the counter and after checking my Passports, BRPs and appointment letter, I was given a Token number of 102 which was basically 3rd in the row, as the croydon office issues tokens from number 100, 101 and so on.

While I was on the token counter, preparing my file again I was called on the registration desk to get my registration, so I went on the desk and a lady took my application form, passports, BRPs and did the registration. She already told me that the registration will take around 15 minutes and after seeing my wife in person she allowed her to sit in the waiting area and asked me to stay at the counter. The lady was friendly and helpful. After registration, she asked me to wait but I was again called for Biometrics right away.

The biometric lady was a very pleasant and smiley lady of around 55 years old and was very friendly with Me and my wife and was also taking to my Son while doing her job. after doing our biometrics she took our files and said that will drop it with the case worker. she suggested me to wait in the cafeteria because she could already see me and my wife struggling with the children and they were still half asleep and grumpy (normally they are very playful and friendly)

I went to cafeteria and it was around 08:40 am when we got settled. There was an LCD showing the status of our token number and we were watching the screen more than the television there. anyways the time went really quick as I was playing with my children and my wife was having her breakfast. At 10:07 am the status of my application changed to "Ready for Collection" and me and my wife started to pack things up as we knew that we will be leaving straight after getting the docs back. As soon as we got ready, our token number was called to come to a counter to collect the docs and a gentle man asked Me and My wife to sign on a sheet of paper which assured us that the application has been approved. So we happily checked the sheets, signed them and handed them back, got our documents file back (which was completely upside down and looked like that each and every document have been checked) and left the building at 10:25 am roughly.

The process was quite smooth and quick and we were done quite early, probably the 3rd or 4th case to be leaving the building. Here I would like to suggest all the people who will be applying with multiple employers that please do not hesitate to show your employments even if its only for a few weeks. I have even shown 3 weekly payslips earning only 504 pounds form a temporary job. I am copy and pasting my covering letter below, in which I have mentioned all the documents and a summary of my multiple employments in an understanding manner.

I hope you will find my review helpful. I would like to answer any questions, should any of you like to know more. Below is my Cover letter.

Wednesday, 15th July 2015

UK Visas & Immigration
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon CR9-2BY

Subject: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain under Tier 1 (General)

Dear Case Worker,

Enclosed please find Mine and My dependant’s application for Indefinite Leave to Remain, on the basis of Tier 1 (General) and supporting documents.

 SET (O) Application form under the terms of Tier 1(General) Migrant
 Four Passports and Two BRP Cards
 Life In The UK Test Pass Certificates
 CEFR Level B1.1 certificates from a (SELT) Centre Trinity College London
 Two (of each) identical passport size photographs
 Proofs of Earnings (Payslips, P45s, P60s,Bank Statements & letters from Employers)
 Proof of Cohabitation (Utility Bills and relevant documents)

Summary of Information provided on the Application Form

Section 9A: Previous Earnings Assessments:

I have claimed a sum of £ 35505.30/- from 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2015. This income has been earned through 5 different employers within the described 12 months period (i.e. from 1st of July, 2014 to 30th of June 2015). Detailed information has been given below for your consideration.

Employer’s Name Gross Income Proof Provided Dates Claimed
ABC 1
Ph NO: 01234 567 890
£ 25755.08/- Employer’s Letter
Bank Statement
Payslips From 01/07/2014 to 30/06/2015
ABC 2
£ 851.59/- Bank Statement
Payslips
P60 From 15/08/2014 to 24/10/2014
ABC 3
£ 5958.63/- Bank Statement Payslips
P45 From 13/09/2014 to 31/12/2014
ABC 4
£ 540.00/- Bank Statement
Payslips
P60 From 15/02/2015 to 06/03/2015
ABC 5
£ 2400.00/- Employer’s Letter
Bank Statement
Payslips From 01/05/2015 to 30/06/2015
Total Gross Income Claimed in last 12 months £ 35505.30/-

Section 6: Immigration History:

I first entered the UK on (DATE). I have always applied my Leave to Remain (Visa) before expiry of current Visa at the time. I have been issued with a Tier 1 (General) Migrant visa under points-based system on 11th August 2010 and since then I have been absent from UK for FOUR times on the following dates:

Date left UK Date returned to UK Reason for Absence Passport Number Used Stamps on Pages Total Days
2nd Nov 2010 22nd Nov 2010 Family Holidays AA571**** 9 & 14 21 Days
4th Feb 2011 3rd Mar 2011 Family Holidays 10 & 14 28 Days
16th Mar 2011 12 April 2011 Family Holidays 8 & 16 28 Days
24th April 2015 7th May 2015 Family Holidays 7 & 10 14 Days
Total Days Outside UK (Including Travelling Days) 91 Days
NOTE: Please see enclosed Passports and Photocopies for details.

Section 12: Documents (Knowledge of Language and Life in the UK):

Please see enclosed the original “PASS” notification letter for ‘Life in the UK’ along with a CEFR Level B1.1 Certificate passed with distinction from an approved SELT Centre ‘Trinity College London’ as described in the guidance of UK Visas & Immigration’s website.

I trust that the information I have provided is satisfactory and meet the requirements for the Indefinite Leave to Remain under the terms of Tier 1(General) Migrant programme. However, if you have any questions or queries or require additional information or documentation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

ABC
Flat 2 (First Floor)
28 ABC Road
XY1-2YZ
Mob: 01234 567 890

Chase53

Re: ILR Granted on Wednesday the 15th July 2015 @ Croydon PE

Post by Chase53 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 am

Nicely documented. Congratulations!

wow99

Post by wow99 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Easy as you like. Congrats!

zsubhan
Newly Registered

Post by zsubhan » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 am

Hi there,

A lot of people are sending me private messages to this account which unfortunately I cannot read or reply as I am a new member and this forum does not allow new members to views or reply private messages. So therefore you all are requested to either post your query on this post or either inbox me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you and good luck

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details