ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married to French National

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iffikhan
Newly Registered

Married to French National

Post by iffikhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Hi friends,

I am married to an EEA national in March 2013.
I am Pakistani national and my wife is French national.
i applied for spouse visa in October 2013 and received a refusal letter at the end of March 2014 that my wife is not using UK treaty rights which she was.
i appealed in April 2014 and my court hearing date was in November 2014 which was adjourned as the judge was on holidays.
i received another date in April 2015 and my appeal was allowed on 24 April 2015.

Now my company stopped me from work as my Certificate of work is expired on 11 July 2015, i applied for new COA on 8 July 2015 but still haven't received anything yet. i called HO today and they said apply again and told me that i have to wait for my passport 90 days after decision.

When i applied for COA on 8 July i didn't received any confirmation email from HO and i applied again today but still no confirmation.
please anyone help what i have to do.
The email address i used is (nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk)

EUcards
Newly Registered

Re: Married to French National

Post by EUcards » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi i applied on this email and got acknowledgment.

NWEUROCOARequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

First few lines are in capital

Hope that help

iffikhan
Newly Registered

Post by iffikhan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 pm

how long dose it take to get a replacement certificate ?
i just end an email again on the email address you just gave me and i received a confirmation email.

why the email address is case sensitive ?
i used small letter last two times and never got any response but when i used the email address with capital letters i got a confirmation.

EUcards
Newly Registered

Post by EUcards » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Not sure why it's case sensitive but at least now u got confirmation. Usually 20 working days to get COA. But with ukba you never know

EUcards
Newly Registered

Post by EUcards » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Sorry meant to say 10 working day