ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

working tax credit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leit
Newly Registered

working tax credit

Post by leit » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:06 pm

hi
i m about to make a application for my hunsband to return as a spouse bcause i m a british citizen we live together for 6 years until is asylum was refused and he was removed from uk i found a job were im working on full time as a cleaner bcause i ve got a daugther who is 3 and going in nursery while im working i was entitle to claim working tax credit i want to know if that gonna affect our application form plz help me i m desperate

leit

topazstar

Working tax credit

Post by topazstar » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:33 pm

As far as I can tell, working tax credit is classed as Public Funds. But, as you are the receiver and not your husband, this may alter your case.
Suggest you telephone the Department that pays this credit to you, explain that your husband is planning to come to UK on a Spouse Visa and ask them if it will affect your working tax credit.

leit
Newly Registered

working tax credit

Post by leit » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:42 pm

so can i stop claiming that bcause i m working 5 days a week and my hourly is 5.75 per hours is that enough to support my hunsband

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: working tax credit

Post by sakura » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:50 am

leit wrote:so can i stop claiming that bcause i m working 5 days a week and my hourly is 5.75 per hours is that enough to support my hunsband
This is a double post.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=19026
Can we lock one?

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:01 am

This one locked.