ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mfhkay
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by mfhkay » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:45 am

HELLO
My wife is half English half Irish she got an Irish passport and she is living here in England and she got two British child I am from Morocco can I apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT because of she hold northern Ireland nationality

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am

mfhkay wrote:HELLO
My wife is half English half Irish she got an Irish passport and she is living here in England and she got two British child I am from Morocco can I apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT because of she hold northern Ireland nationality
I think not.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

rafael_33
Newly Registered

Post by rafael_33 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm

mfhkay wrote:HELLO
Check this stuff
Surinder Singh
you cannot apply for a EEA FM unless you have lived with her in anoter EU country for sometime

2003mc
Newly Registered

Post by 2003mc » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi there
Anyone there. Please I need help,(I'm non EEA). I've got pending asylum case, I was convicted 14months for possession of fake passport in 2013.
I was released from detention 2014 after I applied for asylum that I'm gay.
However now I have an EEA partner and she's pregnant at the moment. We just made an unmarried partner application.

She's not going to college at the moment because she's pregnant.
We intend to get married before the baby arrives.
Will my claiming not affect my new eea application?? And
Can I marry my partner, will I need permission from home office to be able marry my partner ??

And I'll like to know my chances given the fact that I've got criminal record for 14month for possession of a British passport that's not mine in 2013.
I will really appreciate your help. Thanks

stknight
Newly Registered

Post by stknight » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:46 am

Hello,
Please advice..I have a EU partner,shes polish..we have a a month old baby now and we live together..we've been together over a year but she just started living together (about 2months now)..I'd like to know my chances because i want to put in an application for EEA unmarried partner..
My reason being that we'd like to get married,but the marriage registry wont accept my asylum card (arc card, because i am an asylum seeker) being issued by the home office as id to get married with..they ask for my passport which clearly is with the home office and has expired..i only carry this asylum as id everywhere and its acceptable.
Now im left with the option to put in the EEA unmarried partner(we have a month old baby and shes on maternity leave at the moment).
What are my chances i would be given a visa?
How long will it take?
I am ready to make the application now but just need a professional advice
cheers