ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hosing benefits and spouse visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m000n

Hosing benefits and spouse visa

Post by m000n » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:44 am

Hi every one
i posted in this forum few times and nice peoples here for help they help me to much.i nead help in one more thing.
my partner is living here since last 6 year.he is illegel in this country.we are living together since last 2 year.we are still not married because home office will not alow us.so we decided that my partner will go back to own country and will apply there.problem is i am getting income suport and hosing benefit and i am on long term sick leave.is it any affect on spouse visa.i cant work caz i m not able to.is this reason i can mention in my application.for aplying spouse visa ful time work and saving neads but i cant able to work and i cant have any saving just income suport.my baby is due feb and i want baby father here.i am alone here no relative no family friends.i cant able to handle all situation my self.please any body help me.please.
bless you all

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm

If you have no money the application will be refused. I strongly recommend that you speak to a legal advisor before taking this course of action.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:30 pm

so its mean he will never be here.i dnt knwo what to do caz i know my condition i cant work.i can only work part time but not full time and in this time is not posible caz i m pregnent.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:33 am

m000n wrote:so its mean he will never be here.i dnt knwo what to do caz i know my condition i cant work.i can only work part time but not full time and in this time is not posible caz i m pregnent.
What is ur condition that stops u working full time?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

m000n

Post by m000n » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 pm

i have depration prob and i am enimic too.i am on sick leave last one year.and i m undertreatment and pregnent too.
is it help in my case?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:53 pm

m000n wrote:i have depration prob and i am enimic too.i am on sick leave last one year.and i m undertreatment and pregnent too.
is it help in my case?
Re helping ur case, doubt it. HO is quite heartless.

U mean depression? My good friend in Scotland is has the most terrible depression of anyone I've ever known. He's bi-polar, but in an odd way. He's happy for two years or so, and so terribly in the trough of despond for the next two, so much so he's sectioned himself twice. Last time he was on Lithium, which I understand costs the tax payer 2k per treatment or so.

I myself had severe depression for two years, funnily enough at 40. Thing is both of us depressed men worked full-time, so it's no biggie. In fact it helps. Really.

So, to be blunt I feel u should snap out of this nether-world u've got urself in, stop wallowing in self-pity and grab this one life u have by the scruff of the neck and live it to the full.

If u want ur man here, do anything and everything to get him here, starting with ur self-confidence and self-belief, u need to economically self-sufficient or u can forget it, so do it girl!

Sorry for the rant, but I have been there, and seen others far worse worse than me climb out of this hole u find urself in.

If u feel ur at rock-bottom that's good, cos the only way is up. That's what got me off my arse.

Again apologies. One life tho...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:56 am

seems like you and 'badmaash' share similar problems...
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#108959

maybe you both can help each other out.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:07 am

tnx Wanderer bless u
i want to work and i want to get out this situation.i m trying to get rid these sleaping pillz i m taking evevry nite.but when i go to doctor,he increase the dosage.
any way i will try now i understand my hubby never be here untill i work ful time.Bless you all