ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hood
Newly Registered

FLR (M) query

Post by hood » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Hello house

I am due for ILR next month August however I have an issue which I would appreciate your input.

I have 3 kids born here in UK. In 2011 I had to travel out of UK with my child and while coming back I applied for a Tier 1 dependant for him so he could travel back with me.

When I had my second extension in 2012 I also included him just to be on safe side so currently he’s got a valid visa.

As am due for ILR next month I hope to apply at PEO and then apply for FLR (M) for my 3 kids (inclusive of the one that already held a tier 1 dependant visa). I am doing this as I have to travel shortly after my ILR given that MN1 registration now takes almost 3 months to be granted for children

Please advise me if getting them FLR (M) is appropriate and would not have an effect on my kids registration for citizenship once I come back from the trip.

Many thanks

hood
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (M) query

Post by hood » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 am

Hello house

Seems my query below is a bit difficult to understand but I'll repost in a more simple way and will appreciate advice

I am getting my ILR next month and would like to enquire the possibility of applying FLR (M)for my 2 kids born in UK as I have an urgent family travel to make

I say FLR M as it seems cheaper and more quicker route

Thanks