ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

long residency applicatio after appeal is allowed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ateeqsahib
Newly Registered

long residency applicatio after appeal is allowed

Post by ateeqsahib » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi gurus and experts ...
Could you please advise me in my current immigration status.
I won the tier4 appeal on 1st july 2015
But my college license got suspended few days ago.
While waiting for appeal hearing date which was 10th june 2015 i completed my 10 years long residency by virtue if 3c leave on 26th April 2015(Arrived in uk on 26th April 2005).i added long resedency situation as additional grounds in the appeal.
Although appeal is allowed but i think i will not get brp because college is suspended and may be it will revoke later on.
can i submit long residency application at premium service center(without passports as they are with home office in regard to tier4 refusal) instead of waiting for college to be sorted.
I want to sort it out as soon as possible as i have met long residency critearia and got LIUK and english language cerificate.
In appeal decision says:
In respect to paragraph 245 zx is allowed under the immigration ruless.
The appeal in relation to s120 statement of additional grounds is allowed to the limited extent that it is not accordance with the law.i direct that this be remitted back to the respondent for a decision to be made.
What will happen next ..very confused now :.
Thanks for your help

Omor4real

Re: long residency applicatio after appeal is allowed

Post by Omor4real » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:28 pm

ateeqsahib wrote:Hi gurus and experts ...
While waiting for appeal hearing date which was 10th june 2015 i completed my 10 years long residency by virtue if 3c leave on 26th April 2015(Arrived in uk on 26th April 2005).i added long resedency situation as additional grounds in the appeal.
Although appeal is allowed but i think i will not get brp because college is suspended and may be it will revoke later on.
can i submit long residency application at premium service center(without passports as they are with home office in regard to tier4 refusal) instead of waiting for college to be sorted.
I want to sort it out as soon as possible as i have met long residency critearia and got LIUK and english language cerificate.
In appeal decision says:
The appeal in relation to s120 statement of additional grounds is allowed to the limited extent that it is not accordance with the law.i direct that this be remitted back to the respondent for a decision to be made.
Thanks for your help
You sent me a message but i don't think you will be able to read my reply.
You can go to premium without your passport, hope you have photocopy to fill the form and if you've been out you can remember your entry and exit date.
In the form where HO asked for BRP and Passport just say with UKVI or returned to UKVI.

Draft a letter to say you want to vary that student application to the ILR, you need to do it ASAP before they issue you a visa.
I went to Sheffield for mine, the case worker was helpful and after about 2hrs she came out and told me that i should hand write a letter to say i don't want to go ahead with the previous application and i want her to consider the ILR and i understand that my daughter 3C will stop (this is because i didn't include her in the new application).

smir
Member of Standing
India

Post by smir » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 pm

@Omor

When his appeal is allowed and also for additional grounds it is remitted back to HO then why to apply set Lr ?

Will HO not consider additional grounds as case is remitted back to HO ?

Omor4real wrote:
In appeal decision says:
Thanks for your help
You sent me a message but i don't think you will be able to read my reply.
You can go to premium without your passport, hope you have photocopy to fill the form and if you've been out you can remember your entry and exit date.
In the form where HO asked for BRP and Passport just say with UKVI or returned to UKVI.

Draft a letter to say you want to vary that student application to the ILR, you need to do it ASAP before they issue you a visa.
I went to Sheffield for mine, the case worker was helpful and after about 2hrs she came out and told me that i should hand write a letter to say i don't want to go ahead with the previous application and i want her to consider the ILR and i understand that my daughter 3C will stop (this is because i didn't include her in the new application).

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:55 pm

In appeal decision says:
Thanks for your help
Well you can vary the s120 and pay difference in fees so ILR can be considered with the allowed appeal which has been remitted.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Omor4real

Post by Omor4real » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Thank you Obie

Smir my appeal was also allowed based on the additional ground of completing 10 years and he should be able to vary as long as the judge didn't state he should be issue with a particular type of leave.