ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent FLR(M) Covering letter + Documents needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yash84
Newly Registered

Urgent FLR(M) Covering letter + Documents needed

Post by yash84 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi guys

Urgently need to apply for FLR(M) for my wife could any one post covering letter with the list of documents I need to attach to the form.

any help would be much appreciated

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent FLR(M) Covering letter + Documents needed

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Here's a link to all the information you need.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-15.pdf
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

yash84
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent FLR(M) Covering letter + Documents needed

Post by yash84 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:53 pm

Casa wrote:Here's a link to all the information you need.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04-15.pdf

I am aware of this link but I am looking for check list of all the documents that needs to be attached, in this link it does not say what all documents are required.I have seen other posts where guys with successfull ILR posted check list of documents they have submitted to HO which was really helpful same way if some one with successfull FLR(m) can post the covering letter and lists of documents they have attached that would be of great help for any one who is applying for FLR(m) like me.

I really appreciate if any one can do that.