ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phillipine - Expired passport/visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chat_danielle
Newly Registered

Phillipine - Expired passport/visa

Post by chat_danielle » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi,

Can someone please help me out. I have been back and fort with the home office with new application, refusal, appeal, and all exhaustion i can have for my visa. My application have now been refused by the UKBA and I am actually ready to go home. However, since my appeal was being processed my passport was expired dec 2014 while in the home office. I am now waiting for them t return my document. My question is, can i still make a new application (different caegory) whilst my documents are expired or with the home office? and also, how can i travel back home if my passport is expired? I asked my embassy and they said that I have to renew it - which would take about 3 months... Does thAt mean I will be overstaying if I wait for it? and can i still continue with my job while I wait for it. Or can I ask home office for a doucment I can give t the airlines to allow me to go back home on expired passport???

Please help!!!

noajthan

Re: Phillipine - Expired passport/visa

Post by noajthan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:00 pm

chat_danielle wrote:Hi,

Can someone please help me out. I have been back and fort with the home office with new application, refusal, appeal, and all exhaustion i can have for my visa. My application have now been refused by the UKBA and I am actually ready to go home. However, since my appeal was being processed my passport was expired dec 2014 while in the home office. I am now waiting for them t return my document. My question is, can i still make a new application (different caegory) whilst my documents are expired or with the home office? and also, how can i travel back home if my passport is expired? I asked my embassy and they said that I have to renew it - which would take about 3 months... Does thAt mean I will be overstaying if I wait for it? and can i still continue with my job while I wait for it. Or can I ask home office for a doucment I can give t the airlines to allow me to go back home on expired passport???

Please help!!!
So sorry to hear r that.

Suggest go back to embassy in London
- surely it is their obligation to support you as a citizen & to make any necessary emergency provision for you (eg travel document).
Mabuhay!
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.