ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate bank statement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Duplicate bank statement

Post by cheekyvirgin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Hello Guys my student visa extension is coming up and i need to know that home office would accept duplicate copies if my bank statement if i get that copies from the bank inside ,because bank have not send me my statement yet.

Thanks.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:31 pm

if you haven't got your latest statement you submit what you have, you aren't responsible for statements not issued yet

magsi23
Member of Standing

Re: Duplicate bank statement

Post by magsi23 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:22 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hello Guys my student visa extension is coming up and i need to know that home office would accept duplicate copies if my bank statement if i get that copies from the bank inside ,because bank have not send me my statement yet.

Thanks.

Duplicate copies should be ok, as long as they have your name and address on them
Magsi

Docterror
United Kingdom

Post by Docterror » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:10 am

Depends on what you mean by duplicate statements. If it is print out of online statement or photocopies of old ones, you must get it certified by the bank to be deemed acceptable
Jabi

Shan12

Re: Duplicate bank statement

Post by Shan12 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:43 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Hello Guys my student visa extension is coming up and i need to know that home office would accept duplicate copies if my bank statement if i get that copies from the bank inside ,because bank have not send me my statement yet.

Thanks.
I had to submit statements too.. like you my bank had not sent mine out as it only sends out quarterly statements (I was applying for Limited Leave to remain). I submitted the last statement that I had and they seemed fine with it.