ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fn286

Naturalisation queries

Post by fn286 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 am

Dear Seniors and fellow members

Please can anyone share his/her experience of naturalisation before April 6 2015 as permanent employee of reputable company but worked as limited company director 3 years during Tier 1 (general) extension?

Does the caseworker raised any queries regarding the HMRC or tax payment or NI? Do we had to provide any evidence or HMRC letters with the application? I suppose only those applying as self employed or Director would need to provide HMRC letters?

Thanks.

fn286

Impact of change of address and job on application

Post by fn286 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:02 am

Dear seniors and fellow members

Just wanted to check if there is any impact on application process by changing address and employer (switching roles to another reputable employer)? Does anyone faced any delays?

Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation queries

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 am

Keep your queries about your single application under a single topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

fn286

Post by fn286 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:29 am

Do you mind sharing your view on my queries? Thanks.
sushdmehta wrote:Keep your queries about your single application under a single topic.

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:58 am

fn286 wrote:Dear Seniors and fellow members

Please can anyone share his/her experience of naturalisation before April 6 2015 as permanent employee of reputable company but worked as limited company director 3 years during Tier 1 (general) extension?

Does the caseworker raised any queries regarding the HMRC or tax payment or NI? Do we had to provide any evidence or HMRC letters with the application? I suppose only those applying as self employed or Director would need to provide HMRC letters?

Thanks.
I was self employed for tier1 ext and director of my own limited company for ILR and naturalisation. No queries were raised and was approved on the same day it got to a case worker as I observed from the time line. I think it is just a matter of time only. Best of luck
Choudhry

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:16 am

Thanks Choudhry. I have a feeling change of address delays the process.

ChOudhry1 wrote:
fn286 wrote:Dear Seniors and fellow members

Thanks.
I was self employed for tier1 ext and director of my own limited company for ILR and naturalisation. No queries were raised and was approved on the same day it got to a case worker as I observed from the time line. I think it is just a matter of time only. Best of luck

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 am

Which address are your referring to? Office address or home address?
If the latter, and it changed after you submitted you application, then do not forget to inform Home Office.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 am

hi...yes I have informed the HO about change of home address.
sushdmehta wrote:Which address are your referring to? Office address or home address?
If the latter, and it changed after you submitted you application, then do not forget to inform Home Office.

Bc4indian

Post by Bc4indian » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:56 pm

fn286 wrote:hi...yes I have informed the HO about change of home address.
sushdmehta wrote:Which address are your referring to? Office address or home address?
Hi fn286,

Do we need to inform home office of change of address every time we move after ILR or this is about the notification when the application is under consideration? am I missing something here...i am under the impression that you are quering about this as you are going to apply for naturalisaion...or

have you already applied for Naturalisation? what is your timeline?

Thanks,

fn286

Post by fn286 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi bc4indian

we only have to inform HO for any change in address when we have applied for ILR/BC or any other visa.

Thanks,
Fahim

Bc4indian

Post by Bc4indian » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:58 pm

fn286 wrote:Hi bc4indian

we only have to inform HO for any change in address when we have applied for ILR/BC or any other visa.

Thanks,
Fahim
Thanks Fahim,

have you applied for Naturalisation yet?

Regards,