ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

certificate of application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

certificate of application

Post by Happy Prince » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:04 am

Hi.i submitted my eea(fm) application of unmarried partner in 11th march 2015 and got acknowledgement 15th.After that i married with same partner in april and send eea(fm) under married partner with all supporting documents of my wife e.g marriage certificate, pay slips, job contract..proof of address etc etc in orignal. Dated 14 april. Got acknowledgement letter 20th april.
We are still awaiting for certificate of application. As we have not receive any bio matrics as well. As according to new rules those who will submit their applicstion after 6th april must give their bio matrics but we have not receive any thing.
Our soliciator already send reminder emails and did call regarding my coa but still no news..it is 4 months now of my second application.

liquidweb

Re: certificate of application

Post by liquidweb » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Happy Prince wrote:Hi.i submitted my eea(fm) application of unmarried partner in 11th march 2015 and got acknowledgement 15th.After that i married with same partner in april and send eea(fm) under married partner with all supporting documents of my wife e.g marriage certificate, pay slips, job contract..proof of address etc etc in orignal. Dated 14 april. Got acknowledgement letter 20th april.
We are still awaiting for certificate of application. As we have not receive any bio matrics as well. As according to new rules those who will submit their applicstion after 6th april must give their bio matrics but we have not receive any thing.
Our soliciator already send reminder emails and did call regarding my coa but still no news..it is 4 months now of my second application.
Something about your case does not sound right or may be you have not provided sufficient details. I suppose HO feels the same. Why would you apply twice within a month? Was your first application rejected? And then you applied again after marrying your partner? In any case, biometrics letter are sent out within a week of deduction of your payment. COAs are sent out in 6 weeks lately.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Post by alex1128 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Happy Prince wrote:Hi.i submitted my eea(fm) application of unmarried partner in 11th march 2015 and got acknowledgement 15th.After that i married with same partner in april and send eea(fm) under married partner with all supporting documents of my wife e.g marriage certificate, pay slips, job contract..proof of address etc etc in orignal. Dated 14 april. Got acknowledgement letter 20th april.
Hi you should take into consideration that the HO staff are dealing with loads of applications everyday so they can get easily confused and to be honest even i am confused.
I think you shouldnt rely on a lawyer to do everything so perhaps you should try to call them and check whatsup !
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:05 am

Did u withdraw first application, if not, i think they are confused between both applications

Which one they gonna consider first?
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Some so call Lawyer don't even apply common sense to their job this days , you need to keep monitoring them regarding your case or else they will mess it up. How on heart will a lawyer submit such applications that way.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:29 pm

We already withdraw first application..still till today no response.

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Actually my student visa was about to expire in first week of april and my marriage date was after that. Thats why i put first eea(fm) of unmarried partner first..as i told when i married..i send another application along with my marriage certificate and other proofs...now further news till today..no coa

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 pm

All the best. But they will surely respond and if not you consider calling them.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Thanks

PutiniEEA

Post by PutiniEEA » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Happy Prince wrote:We already withdraw first application..still till today no response.

HO is very busy

Some people are waiting from 9 months, they even got work permissions twice

Or u can contact solvet
Don't take my advice as granted., m not solicitor, thanks :)

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:34 am

What is slovet..my soliciator already called them..i also email them in 2nd of june. Thanks

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi...does anyone tell me the phone number or email address of home office where i can enquire about my eea(fm) application. No Coa issued yet for the last 4 months.thanks

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:40 pm

I got the questionaire and send it back to home ofdice..still no news of coa.

Happy Prince
Newly Registered

Post by Happy Prince » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 am

Shall i remind home office by email regarding my coa as just received questionaire which i already submitted.thanks