ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Waiting Time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

purplepple

NARIC Waiting Time

Post by purplepple » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:21 am

According to the NARIC website, the waiting time for a Letter of Comparability request is 10-15 working days. It has been 18 working days since I submitted my documents and paid for the fee. When I check the status of my request it still says 'Pending'. I emailed them 5 times now and I only receive their standard reply 'It is a 15-day working process as an estimated guide.'

The wait is killing me! I am ready to send my HSMP application and NARIC is stalling me!

mna8

Post by mna8 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:27 am

HI,

According to Naric if they want to find more about the degree then they usually take time. But if you know someone who got the Naric approval from your university then you can give them a call and give his Naric ref. number. It will make the things much faster.

I hope it helps.

Good luck for your HSMP application.
mna

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: NARIC Waiting Time

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:01 pm

10-15 working days is the processing time and it is true when you are in the Uk as the maximum delivery time for royal mail is about 3 working days.

You need to add to time required for delivery. I assume you are onte philipines. I know that the first class letter (NOT COURIER) will take around 1-2 weeks. So in your case it might take around a month.

purplepple wrote:According to the NARIC website, the waiting time for a Letter of Comparability request is 10-15 working days. It has been 18 working days since I submitted my documents and paid for the fee. When I check the status of my request it still says 'Pending'. I emailed them 5 times now and I only receive their standard reply 'It is a 15-day working process as an estimated guide.'

The wait is killing me! I am ready to send my HSMP application and NARIC is stalling me!
Pantaiema

Mideast Banker

Same Issue

Post by Mideast Banker » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:20 pm

I have the same issue and i am waiting for NARIC Letter.

Whn I see that they processed my application. Can I ask for the Ref number through Email and send my application with just the number without waiting for the letter ??

Pls advise