ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Please ILR on 10 years Rule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Urgent Please ILR on 10 years Rule

Post by Immigrant101 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi All ,

I have following questions.I hope someone can guide me.

1-Can some advise me which documents should I attach as while I was on tier 2 main applicant, my employer did not deduct my tax for first 2 years.At the same time i was working part time in another job and they deducted my tax and gave me the salary slips.
I have checked with HMRC and there is no gap in my NI contribution but i want to know will it affect on my application.

2-I have children born here so when will they be eligible for their UK passport.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Immigrant

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent Please ILR on 10 years Rule

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:40 pm

1. Not sure if this will impact anything. For long residence applications you don't need to submit payslips, P60's or bank statements. Only all passports covering 10 years including the passport you originally arrived with, LIUK, English B1, form, photo.

2. You will be able to register your children as British Citizens on form MN1 (current fee is £749 per person). Only once they are registered and receive their certificate will they be eligible to apply for a British passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Immigrant101
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Please ILR on 10 years Rule

Post by Immigrant101 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:35 am

CR001 wrote:1. Not sure if this will impact anything. For long residence applications you don't need to submit payslips, P60's or bank statements. Only all passports covering 10 years including the passport you originally arrived with, LIUK, English B1, form, photo.

2. You will be able to register your children as British Citizens on form MN1 (current fee is £749 per person). Only once they are registered and receive their certificate will they be eligible to apply for a British passport.
Hi CR001,

Many thanks for your kind information.It was very helpful.

Thanks

Immigrant.