ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish national, Eu wife trying to reunite with my mother

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knapps
Member of Standing

Irish national, Eu wife trying to reunite with my mother

Post by knapps » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 pm

Can any expert help us bring my mother to. Ireland from Pakistan. We have been supporting her finncially as she does not have anyone who can look after her financially. I am an Irish national since 2012 and my wife is an Eu national.

How can We Apply for her visa and what type of visa is required for her to come and live with us?
Please advise if i hve to bire a lawyer.

knapps
Member of Standing

Re: Irish national, Eu wife trying to reunite with my mother

Post by knapps » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm

no answer yet

janesx
Newly Registered

Post by janesx » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:11 pm

You are not an Irish national, never will be.

You became an Irish citizen in 2012.

Get the facts right!

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:59 am

janesx wrote:You are not an Irish national, never will be.

You became an Irish citizen in 2012.

Get the facts right!
Please let's focus on the message and not the messager or his/her wrong assumption on being a national. :D How can we help give him a good and useful advice in regards to bringing the vulnerable mother to stay here and since s/he's capable of financially sustaining the dependant mother? Janesx, please help advice as I know you have the experience to do so. Thanks! :)

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:08 pm

I am shocked to read comments on here. I smell beloved here. I said I am an Irish national since 2012. You go and learn English before commenting on 'get the facts right'.

Now, people who know how to behave and respect others, please advice. I am also involved in a lot of projects to promote peace and integration in Ireland, FYI.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:33 pm

knapps wrote:I am shocked to read comments on here. I smell beloved here. I said I am an Irish national since 2012. You go and learn English before commenting on 'get the facts right'.

Now, people who know how to behave and respect others, please advice. I am also involved in a lot of projects to promote peace and integration in Ireland, FYI.
Don't see it from that angle and don't get deterred in anyway. I'd suggest you go to any citizens information centre around you for advice or better still get in touch with a good and tested immigration lawyer for a professional advice on this subject. I wish you luck and success in finding the best possible to bringing your mother here to stay with you for better care.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Thanks