ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Process for UK teir 2 visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sahmed01
Newly Registered

Process for UK teir 2 visa

Post by sahmed01 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:45 am

Hi

i got an offer for a job in UK on tier2 sponsorship in the start of july 2015.I work in Qatar.Can someone please tell what is process for getting visa as my employer has not asked about the IELTS test score and the bank statement as mentioned on the website of UKVI immigration and also how much time the work permit processing takes?

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Process for UK teir 2 visa

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:22 pm

have u received the COS from employer?
The employer will not ask u for bank statement or English language exams.. u have to do these in order to apply for the visa yourself.
you will have to fill the forms and apply the visa in qatar (if u have resident visa in qatar) .. it should take couple of weeks in Qatar for the processing.

london2506
Newly Registered

Re: Process for UK teir 2 visa

Post by london2506 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 pm

iworker wrote: The employer will not ask u for bank statement or English language exams.. u have to do these in order to apply for the visa yourself.
Just to chip in, this might not necessarily be true - my employer used a third party to apply for my RCOS, and the third party asked for all this information from me.