ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Client
Newly Registered

Child Visa

Post by Client » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 am

Hi there,

My child born in the UK during last year June and I am on WP now. I did not get depandent visa for my child as no travel plan, secondly I am waiting for my ILR soon within 2 months. So decided to take visa for child after I have ILR. Is there any issue regarding child visa or I should take depandent visa after child born.

Please advise me?

Kind regards

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:27 am

I speak under correction, but I personally was warned by immigration at Heathrow to get a dependents visa for our daughter, within three months.
Which I did at a massive cost of £500.!!
But in fairness we where in and out of the UK all the time.
Maybe one of our Gurus will comment!

vinny

Child Visa

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:43 pm

See also Babies born in the UK and Children born in the UK (same principles apply with respect to non-travelers).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.