ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependents who breached 180 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sureshjawaji
Newly Registered

ILR for dependents who breached 180 days

Post by sureshjawaji » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for ILR soon with my family, on Tier 1 visa enter in to the UK 2010 Feb. My question is about my wife who entered in to the UK September 2011 but last year she went back for baby delivery and spent around 7 months outside country.

When I spoke to the UKBa they are saying she breached the 180 day rule but put in all the information and proofs of maternity to case worker they will take decision after that.

Questions are

1) No where in the application form they have asked about the dates of dependents entry and exist do we need to mention it?
2) If we submit covering letter and maternity proofs can she get ILR? as cohabilitaiton proofs not an issue...
3) If she is not eligible now when can she go for ILR again? after 2 years or 5 years of stay?

What is the best way to go and what can we do in this case?

Thanks,
Suresh

vinny

Re: ILR for dependents who breached 180 days

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:38 pm

245AAA is applicable to PBS main applicants.

There is no 180 day rule for dependants.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.