ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR Form question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gigglero
Newly Registered

SET LR Form question

Post by gigglero » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi all, if I have booked a premium service appointment, and have paid the required amount. Do I need to fill in section 1 of the Set (LR) form? Or do I just bring along the payment evidence that was generated after succefully booking the appointment?

Also on previous addresses, do I need to fill in all the address I lived in the last 5 years?

On addional sheets, for filling more address and periods of absenses, do I just print a few more copies of the same page to fill in the details?

On section D13 (please state what ties you have with), do I just fill in the countries and people I have ties with? Does this need to include ties in the UK?

On section 3, if I put a tick under an academic qualification deemed by UK.... (I have a degree from a UK university), can I ignore the rest of section 3 on questions about english tests? And that I would attach my degree certificate as a proof of english language speaking and listening qualification?

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: SET LR Form question

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!