ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply PR in the same time with family member.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hamilton_1
Newly Registered

Apply PR in the same time with family member.

Post by Hamilton_1 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Good Afternoon,

I am wondering if you can help me. I, am a Polish citizen, have been living and working in the UK since 2005. I didn't apply for WRS until 2009 so I completed WRS in October 2010 and applied for 5 years residency granted in November 2010. I am married to a non-EEA citizen in October 2010, she has applied for EEA Family member issued in May 2011. My question is can she apply for PR in the same time with me in November 2015 or she need to wait until May 2016?

Many thanks

liquidweb

Re: Apply PR in the same time with family member.

Post by liquidweb » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Hamilton_1 wrote:Good Afternoon,

I am wondering if you can help me. I, am a Polish citizen, have been living and working in the UK since 2005. I didn't apply for WRS until 2009 so I completed WRS in October 2010 and applied for 5 years residency granted in November 2010. I am married to a non-EEA citizen in October 2010, she has applied for EEA Family member issued in May 2011. My question is can she apply for PR in the same time with me in November 2015 or she need to wait until May 2016?

Many thanks
As far as I know, you may apply for EEA(PR) after completing 5 years residence in the United Kingdom as a dependent of an EEA national. So she can apply for PR in May 2016.