ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Typo Error in Online Tier 2 Leave to Remain Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kam1234
Newly Registered

Typo Error in Online Tier 2 Leave to Remain Application

Post by Kam1234 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Hi there

Can somebody help me out in my situation.
I currently on Tier 2 general visa (leave to remain with BRP). My sponsor given me CoS and I filled in online application for Tier 2 General visa (leave to remain). I didn't receive any call or invitation for BRP from home office. Few days ago when I was checking the print out of my online application I found I wrote wrong CoS number on my online application. The last two digits were actually 7S, and I wrote S7, means the other way round. The other digits were okay. All other information on the application including sponsor's license number was also okay. I called the UKBA Sheffield office and I was advised to write a letter and post to the same address where I posted my supporting documents. I was advised to write what mistake I did and also mention the correct CoS number with my date of birth. I did it and posted it as special delivery and I knew they received my letter.

I just wondering whats going to happen? Will case officers consider it as typo human error and ignore my mistake and grant me the visa or I will be receiving refusal letter? I m much worried. :(

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Typo Error in Online Tier 2 Leave to Remain Application

Post by manci » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Don't worry, your leave will not be refused because of the typo. An application can be varied at any time before the decision is made on it.

Kam1234
Newly Registered

Re: Typo Error in Online Tier 2 Leave to Remain Application

Post by Kam1234 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 am

Thanks a lot for your help
Today I received letters, passport and BRP. Visa Granted. What a relief :P