ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Visa requirement

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tazhassan
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant Visa requirement

Post by tazhassan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 am

Hi

Need assistance from experts...... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

I am applying for my Wife's visa( Currently in Pakistan ) and below are the list of the documents which we are planning to submitting after following all the posts in the forum and recent applicants feedback.

1) Wife's duly filled online application form
2) NHS health Surcharge, confirmation email print out with details on
3) Marriage certificate
4) Marriage certificate English translation
5) My passport and Biometric Copy
6) My Employer letter
7) Bank statements for consecutive 90 days maintaining funds for my wife 630 pounds minimum ( I have maintained 1000 pounds)
8) Tennancy Agreement and No Objection letter from Land lord for one bed flat
(Tenancy agreement include both me and my wife's name on it)

9) Whatsapp and tango call logs/chat to show subsistence in relation ship
10)wedding photos and few other photos.
11)My Pay slips ( 4 months )
12)Wife's TB Test results
13) Wife's Original passport
14) Wife's Original National ID card
15) Copy of my return flight ticket during wedding dates

we will be applying in next couple of weeks after going through the documents and requirements

need help with followings;

5) do I need to attest my passport and visa copy??, if yes - form where can I attest these or I /My Line manager can attest to show that they have seen original.
7)bank statement needs to be original? or can I download online bank statement using online banking for last 90 days to show ample funds.
8) Currently, I have rented one bed flat for 9 months(1st Sept 2015 - May 2016) - is there a minimum term for tenancy agreement that we have to show or will 9 months will be sufficient.
9) We are in relationship for more than 3 years and we got married in march 2015. I have downloaded my whatsapp chat which on its own is 886 pages for last three year... I am hoping I dont have to submit all of it. Can you please let me know best way to submit this with application since 886 page will be alot..
11) do I have to submit p60 form ? or pay slips and letter from employer stating my Annual salary will be sufficient. because I started job since sept 2014 and p60 wil not prove the required amount for my earnings.

I am hoping that we dont have to submit my wife's birth certificate and English language test(ielts etc).. Please let me know if we have missed anything or if we need to provide extras....

Many thanks in advance

fv1

Re: Tier 2 Dependant Visa requirement

Post by fv1 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:36 am

its seem all fine,
you can attest docs from any solicitor cost 5 pounds,
get original or copy statement from bank but make sure you have bank stamp on all pages,
send last 6-7 months chat logs,
9 months is tenancy is not a problem.
3 or 6 months pay slips are enough. p60 is not requirement
your wife dont need any english language test.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 am

make sure the nikkah cerificate is counter singed (a round stamp) by union council.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi,

Is Tenancy Agreement/NOC/ Salary Slips a compulsion?

Please confirm.

Thanks

tazhassan
Newly Registered

Post by tazhassan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:22 am

Thank you all for you comments.

Couple of things to ask...

1) Can I use (http://www.postoffice.co.uk/document-ce ... on-service) Post office identity checking service for copy of my passport and visa.

2) On Gov.uk website (https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members) it is mentioned "Each dependant must have £630 available to them whether they apply with you or separately. This is in addition to the £945 you must have to support yourself."

I already have visa, I am only applying for my wife's visa as a dependant. Do I need to show £630 in total or will it be £630+945 for 90 days.

3) I will be moving to rented one bed flat on 1st of Sept. but my bank statements and and pay slips will have my previous address.Will this cause any issue.. or will tenancy agreement will suffice this requirement...

Please help.....

Many Thanks
Last edited by tazhassan on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

tazhassan
Newly Registered

Post by tazhassan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 am

saliame wrote:Hi,

Is Tenancy Agreement/NOC/ Salary Slips a compulsion?

Please confirm.

Thanks
Hi Saliam

Thats what i read on this forum and from others experience, you have to provide these as a proof.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:33 am

there isnt any requirement for document photocopy verification.
you need to show 630 for the last 3 months.

tazhassan
Newly Registered

Post by tazhassan » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:40 pm

Hi Guys

Is there any other form that we have to fill in other then online application form on "visa4uk" for my wife's dependant visa

also do we have to submit her birth certificate?

santhumax
Newly Registered

Post by santhumax » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi,

Need your Help ..

I am on Tier2 General Visa and i came UK in July 2015.
Now i am planning to applu Visa for my Wife and Child (12 Months Baby) , can you let me know what are the things i require to apply their visa?
One my friend was saying i need to submit Bank statement (min of 3 months) and 3 pay slips but, i have only 2 pay slips and same as bank statement. Will my application considered?? What else i can show them as a supporting docs and how much Funds i need to be show in the bank statement?

I came in July 6th so that month i didn't get my full salary so first month my account had only £600 but this month i am maintaining £1000 and next month (i.e Oct 1st or 2nd week i am planning to apply their Visa)

Thanks in advance sir.
-Santhosh

fv1

Post by fv1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:53 am

you
tazhassan wrote:Hi Guys

Is there any other form that we have to fill in other then online application form on "visa4uk" for my wife's dependant visa

also do we have to submit her birth certificate?
no you do not need her birth certificate