ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for PR-What evidence do I need?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Londontown
Newly Registered

Applying for PR-What evidence do I need?

Post by Londontown » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi all,

I'm applying for PR after having "Residence Card of a Family Member of an EEA National" for 5 years. There are so many pages on this form, my is spinning :shock:
I just want to ask if I need proof of relationship and exercising treaty rights for these past 5 years and what specifically they require. The reason I ask is that we are married and have a child so I was wondering if all these documents were still necessary.

Sorry if this sounds silly but it's just a bit confusing at the moment. My partner is trying to dig out documents from the past 5 yrs and they are all over the place :roll:

Thank you in advance for your advice :)

Londontown
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for PR-What evidence do I need?

Post by Londontown » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Also just wondering if I need a letter from my employer to confirm employment or if the last few payslips will do???

LT :D