ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kabre
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ILR

Post by Kabre » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Hi Albert,

I had a couple of quick questions I was hoping you can help me with. I've got my ILR scheduled at Croydon on Sep 4th and I'm applying as a Tier 2 (general) with 5 year stay in the UK.

1) Do we actually need payslips for the last 12 months? The Set (O) only asks for the latest payslip which is less than a month old?
2)Do we actually need bank statements for the last 12 months? The Set (O) only asks for the latest bank statement which is less than a month old?
3) Do we need any of the P60s? The Set (O) form doesn't say anything about this for a Tier 2 applicant.

Would really appreciate if you can help me with the above questions.....and congrats on your successful application! :)

Best Regards,
SK

ashehzi

Re: ILR application Croydon PEO on the 10th Aug - help with

Post by ashehzi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 pm

My friend who was on Tier-2 G got his ILR on last Friday and only submitted last month payslip and last month bank statement (like you said no older than 28 days) and that was it, no 12 month stuff required like Tier-1 G.

mjm9691

Re: ILR application Croydon PEO on the 10th Aug - help with

Post by mjm9691 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:10 am

1. On the safe side best to provide 3 last payslips.
2. On the safe side best to provide last 3 months bank statement.
3. Provide all 5 years P60 for a quicker and safer outcome.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 ILR

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:08 am

See also 245HF-SD.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!